Sunday, July 14, 2013

We did it!! And new blog.

Well, folks, we did it. As I'm sure most of you already know, we got the house. We are so happy and excited and exhausted it's almost imaginable. We moved in about a week and a half ago, and we're already over our head in about a million (little) projects. But, I don't want to keep going on and on about our house on this blog. This blog is for my super poignant musings and my filthy rantings and ravings. So, I made a separate blog, where I'll be sharing our home-owning experiences, DIY projects (successful and otherwise), and any other domestically-inclined thing I may be inclined to share. Because I'm so busy and right now so exhausted, the posts on this blog will probably remain pretty sparse for a while, but don't worry. I won't forget about it. And I'll be sure to continue to notify you guys if I think I have a particularly amusing post. Keep checking back, I'll be back eventually! Promise.

 

And if you're into that sort of thing, this is the link to my house blog. That one will (lord, I hope) be updated pretty frequently. And if it's not, someone yell at me. Sometimes I need a little nudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment