Monday, August 18, 2014

This and That

Some stuff from around the web that caught my attention...



This blanket has officially reached the top of my "NEED" list.

This cocktail mixes beer, gin and tart berries...basically all of my favorite things in one drink. Gimme.

My home desperately needs some personality. Adding some art should do the trick. I'm torn between this and this.


Everlane is my latest online shopping addiction...I want basically everything they sell, but especially this twill tote.

I'm getting ready to chop my hair for fall, and Emma Stone's bob is exactly what I'm going for. Now if only I could make it look as good as her.

Are you like me? Are you weirdly infatuated with yogurt, but hate sub-par varieties more than a special news report interrupting your favorite TV show? This is absolutely delightful. (Tart Cherry is my favorite, but Strawberry Rhubarb is a close second.)

No comments:

Post a Comment