It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...at least around here! We got our tree this past Sunday, and decorated it on Tuesday. I always had a real tree growing up, but I had forgotten just how big of a difference it makes. The smell of fresh pine really makes it feel officially like the holidays have arrived. I've been decorating the rest of the house a little here and a little there, and this weekend when I have some more time I'm going to finish switching out all of the autumn gear. I'm officially in the Christmas spirit and I'm super pumped to spend the rest of the month watching holiday specials/Christmas movies. I've gotten super excited about every single special that I've seen a commercial for, to the point where I actually said that I want to watch the holiday version of the sing-off (?!) So that's where I'm at. Enjoy your weekend! We're driving couple hours north to the Harrisburg area to meet my parents for dinner to celebrate my birthday on Sunday. I'll be back next week with the rest of my gift-guide series!
Here are some links if you're looking for something to check out this weekend...
- Why we should all stop apologizing all the time.
- Jeff and I have an annual cookbook tradition, too!
- I think it's safe to say that this will be part of my gift-giving this year.
- Can Bros Be Basic? (MR is killin' it this week!)
- We're considering going here with my parents. Their french fries (my bad, frites) are supposedly killer!
- Speaking of which, Belgium wants their claim to french fries back!