Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Frappy

And for my third installment of the day, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to corny Jessi!




I am so happy. Seriously. I often like to gripe about how my job is the worst ever, or how my car is a deathtrap, or whatever blah blah blah, but in reality, I am by far the happiest I have ever been. I have amazing, wonderful, fun, funny friends. My family (immediate and otherwise) is full of love, and, for the most part, healthy. I'm able to spend my days off however I want. I love where I live. There are exciting things on the horizon (travel, home-ownership, weddings, etc...).



All I'm saying is that I do get down, just like everyone else, but for the most part I go to bed every night and wake up every morning happy and fulfilled. And I am more thankful for that than I could ever say. I'm a lucky gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment