Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy...Columbus Day?




Happy Columbus Day, the weirdest holiday that ever was! No real post today...I feel like I might be coming down with something (after bragging to one of my friends about how I was told to get my tonsils removed years ago and haven't had any problems with them since, whatever I'm coming down with feels suspiciously like Strep...I'm hoping that it's wisdom tooth related, since sometimes when my gums get swollen it feels like a sore throat) and I had started a post about baking, but it was a jumbled mess. I think I'm going to snuggle up with a blanket and watch the cooking channel for the remainder of the afternoon. I hope everyone's enjoying their day off, as gloomy as it is, and I'll be back soon with recipes for a couple of cookies I whipped up over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment