Friday, November 28, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

I hope everyone had as nice of a Thanksgiving as I did. We had a nice, relaxing day and I ate so many mashed potatoes that I couldn't even finish my wine. I literally walked around with one glass of wine from dinner time until I finished it right before I went to bed, and if you know me, you know that's pretty drastic. Here are some photos I snapped throughout the day.










And some links for weekend browsing:
Have a great weekend...I'm having trouble holding off on buying our tree since we're getting a real one this year, and we don't want it to die before Christmas gets here! My friend told me that her family has always dumped a 20 oz Pepsi (HAS to be Pepsi...no coke!) into their tree water, and it's made their trees last forever. Worth a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment