And some links for weekend browsing:
- How to Talk About Food Without Sounding Like a Snob
- Another amazing round of Celebrities Reading Mean Tweets About Themselves. Kills me every time.
- I made these whipped sweet potatoes from Tyler Florence for Thanksgiving, and they were DEEELISH. I hate when sweet potatoes taste like baby food, and these had just the right amount of savory...ness? to them. Don't leave out the orange zest, it makes the whole dish!
- How lovely is this DIY advent calendar?
- And this Scandinavian Christmas decor!
- And this framed holiday art!!! (I want the Donkey!)
- Thanksgiving is over, so I'm ready to go all in on Christmas everything (can you tell?) This year I'm all about fresh evergreen garland everywhere. Isn't this beautiful? (Scroll down to the last picture.)
- The perfect classic navy sweater, on my Christmas list. And if you order during Black Friday, they're donating 100% of profits back to the factory that produces their clothing. How stinkin' awesome is that?