Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Quick Hello


Just wanted to leave a quick heads up that I may be kinda MIA throughout the rest of the holiday season. So much gift-wrapping/movie watching/cookie baking/eggnog drinking/merry-making to do, so little time! I'll make an attempt to pop in here and there, or if anything of interest happens to come up, but until then, I leave you with this photograph of my dear Grooby (whose name I spelled wrong on our Christmas cards, by the way...you know, the name that I, in part, created) terrorizing his birthday toy (my baby turned 5 yesterday! FIVE!!!) and creating large amounts of mess and disorder throughout the household.  Luckily, he only destroys his own stuff, by some grace of god. I hope everyone's enjoying the holidays as much as we are around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment