This week was crazy busy. Fun busy, but crazy nonetheless. I'm planning on spending my weekend doing a lot of lounging, and sprucing up the house a bit - I've gotten a little behind on my daily chores with all the running around I've been doing.
Here are some links you might enjoy from throughout the week:
- South Korean Girls Trying American Junk Food. Funny, but not as good as this.
- Some new hand soap to freshen up the bathroom.
- These snazzy booties are an extra 30% off!
- So is this cozy sweater.
- This looks like the perfect pink nail polish.
- For all the small batch, artisanal ice creams out there, this might be the best ice cream I've ever had.
- This might be a close second (I only saw it once, I don't remember where I got it, and I can't find it for sale anywhere online. Tragedy!)
Have a fabulous weekend!