Monday, January 26, 2015

Winter Tunes



Do you guys want to know my deeply scientific method of creating my monthly Spotify playlists? I go to my 'Liked From Radio' playlist, where Spotify collects all of the songs I've given the thumbs up to while listening to their steaming radio, and I add anything that I'm not already sick of to the list. That's it. Sometimes this ridiculously lazy strategy miraculously compiles a brilliant playlist, full of ups and downs and smooth, flowing rhythms. Sometimes it ends up creating a big stinky bag of suck. At any rate, here's my most recent playlist:

Mid-Winter Playlist

Montezuma - Fleet Foxes
Blue Ridge Mountains - Fleet Foxes
Sweetest Kill - Broken Social Scene
5 Years Time - Noah and the Whale
Pull My Heart Away - Jack Penate
Life is Life - Noah and the Whale
Broadripple is Burning - Margot & The Nuclear So And So's
Eyes - Rogue Wave
Man On Fire - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Perth - Bon Iver
West Coast - Coconut Records
Yamaha - Delta Spirit
Can You Tell - Ra Ra Riot
Bloom - The Paper Kites
Bloodstream - Stateless
Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings - Father John Misty
Come Under the Covers - Walk The Moon
Portugal - Walk The Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment