Wednesday, February 4, 2015

@khdskjh!!!

I had a post planned for today, but then I discovered this:


Yep, that would be a nail, lodged firmly into the tire of my brand new car. Excellent. I actually probably wouldn't have noticed it until it had gone totally flat, but a warning light went off on my dash and I nearly lost my mind, because I had no idea what it meant. So I did a google search, and the general consensus seemed to be that it was either a tire pressure alert, or it indicates that your break fluid is low. I didn't notice any of my tires looking flat, so I kind of scratched my head and went into work, hoping it would go away (responsible car owner that I am). It was still there on my drive home, so I got out my car to take a closer look, and there you have it. Jeff's out of town (which was, in part, relating to my intended post) and I sadly have no clue how to deal with such an issue (which makes me feel really lame, so maybe I'll learn a lesson from this), so now instead of writing a post, I'm off to Pep Boys to see if it can be repaired (pray for me). I'll be back with a real post tomorrow, unless I'm able to find the guys who did our roof, in which case I'll be in prison for curb stomping them.

No comments:

Post a Comment