Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Horrifying News.

This post will be on a somber note.



...







YOU GUYS, I HAVE A TINY HEAD

!!!






This is serious. I just recently realized the brevity of the situation. I always knew I had a small head, like, hats have always been a bit roomy, but I thought, "Ooh, that's so cute! My head is dainty! It's petite!" But then I realized. It's not proportionate to the rest of my body!










This is tragic. I basically have a shrunken head. What do I do with this information? Can I have tiny hats tailored for my tiny head? How much would this cost? Probably a lot. What would happen if I wanted to be a racecar driver? An astronaut? Would there be a gap in my space helmet? Would my head explode a tiny little explosion?




Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment