Monday, July 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

So, guys. I have a confession to make. You may or may not know this, but I, Jessi Genco, am an EXTREMELY judgemental person. I've tried to change it, but I can't, so now I embrace it. And it's less-so with lifestyles or choices, and more with just stupid things that don't even matter or make any sense. I was just slicing up a banana into some sugar free Jello vanilla pudding (BAM. Delicious.), and it occurred to me that I think it's gross when an adult human person just snacks on a banana. And leads me to believe that said person is weird. And this is just one example of ABSOLUTELY pointless and stupid things that I judge people about. Let's compile a little (probably very abridged) list, shall we?

I WILL JUDGE YOU IF YOU:

  • Are over the age of 8 and drink a glass of milk at a restaurant. 
  • Or anywhere, other than with baked goods or sweets
  • Home-dye your hair
  • Listen to country music
  • Prefer tea to coffee (Okay, I feel justified in this one. I mean, COME ON.)
  • Sleep with socks on
  • Use a washcloth for any purpose
  • Use bar soap, or have it in your shower
  • Use Noxema face cream (not, like, any Noxema products; specifically the cream that comes in a tub)
  • Prefer flannel sheets
  • OR, even worse, sleep with no sheet at all
  • Think it's acceptable to borrow someone's tooth brush under ANY circumstance
  • Sleep with a bra on on purpose
  • Don't refrigerate your butter
  • Or other various condiments (ketchup, soy sauce, mustard, etc)
  • DO refrigerate your sandwich bread
  • Squirt ketchup all over your fries, instead of dipping them
  • Have an outie belly button



I'm seriously having trouble functioning, because now I can't stop thinking about washcloths, and how mind blowingly disgusting they are. I can't handle it. I think if I was to be dating a guy, and he was perfect in every way, and he had a glorious beard and perfect bone structure, if I was to find out he used a washcloth to clean himself it would have to be immediately over.


No joke. I'm done. I'm going to have nightmares about soggy wet washcloths tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment