Friday, December 7, 2012

Damnit, comic sans!

It's bed time; I just wanted to leave a quick note on the new layout.



I hated the way this blog looked before, so I'm just going for a quick change for now. I was kind of going for a nice clean white/gold/gray/navy look. It'll do for now. I plan to do some research and customize it a little more at a later time. Anyway, all I really wanted to say is this: I don't know if it's the computer I'm on (Jeff's laptop, which runs way slow if there's pretty much anything running on it), my internet, or actually a thing that happens, but when I go to this blog it takes forever to load, and a bunch of my fonts show up as comic sans. I HATE comic sans. They're supposed to be this jaunty little script-y font. So. If ANYTHING on my page looks like comic sans to you, it's not. I'm better than that. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME!



Whatever, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment