Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Jams

I just wrote out this HUUUUGE post about how I love Spotify, and how I organize my playlists and why I organize them that way. It was RIDICULOUSLY boring. I'll spare you from that, because all that I originally set out to do was share my January '13 playlist, because it makes me happy. So, I'll just do that. Enjoy!



  1. The Lumineers - Ho Hey
  2. Grimes - Oblivion
  3. LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great
  4. Tune-Yards - Powa
  5. Portugal. The Man - The Dead Dog
  6. TV On The Radio - Dirtywhirl
  7. Geographer - Lover's Game
  8. The Shins - The Rifle's Spiral
  9. Band of Horses - Factory
  10. TV On The Radio - I Was A Lover
  11. Beirut - Santa Fe
  12. Geographer - Night Winds
  13. AgesAndAges - Alright You Restless
  14. Beach House - Wild
  15. Ellie Goulding - My Blood
  16. The Killers - Tranquilize 
  17. Calvin Harris Ft. Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing
  18. Florence and the Machine - Heartlines (acoustic)
  19. The Avett Brothers - Live and Die
  20. TV On The Radio - Hours
  21. Cold War Kids - Hospital Beds
  22. Yellow Ostrich - Bread
  23. Florence And The Machine - Never Let Me Go (MTV Unplugged Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment