- This girl is my new personal hero.
- This instructional post on how to pluralize your last name made me chuckle, and is so very true.
- If you're looking for a quirky gift for Christmas, this site has some very strange, neat stuff. I ordered my brother a few things (I'll never tell what! At least until after Christmas.)
- Emily Henderson used to have my exact rug in her own house!!! Total fangirl moment.
- This packing tip is genius. I used it this weekend, and it worked like a charm.
- This made me lol.
- We happened to randomly end up here last night, and it was like a magical winter wonderland - with beer and spiked hot cider!! It was amazing, and there was no charge to get in. Highly recommended if you're in the Philly area. Pictures to follow.
Sunday, December 14, 2014
I was planning on doing my weekend wrap-up post on Friday as usual, but Friday was my birthday and I felt like taking a nap, so I did that instead. Birthdays are awesome. I had a really wonderful weekend filled with the people I love and lots of festive fun, so 30's treating me pretty good so far. I think if the last couple years of my twenties are any indication, my 30's are going to be pretty hard to beat. Bring it on, I say. I'll post some pictures from my birthday weekend most likely tomorrow, but for now here's some stuff I've found around the interwebs this week...